My Wolfish thoughts

The infrequent musings of one wolfish character.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Friday, August 22, 2008

Drama over, Radio is up!

Well the drama over the unemployment debit card has been solved. I got three in the mail! LOL I guess everytime i called wanting the tracking number they re-ordered the cards. Well I got the card, called customer service and got the right number, then called back to activate it with the automated system. Went to the ATM and viola! it worked. Things are better, the world can live!



On a side note and a personal venture MTPockets Radio is up and running. We are in the process of loading the Indie music for the stream but I have a playlist playing from my computer just for now. I will keep you informed. 



Just a few Wolfish thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home