My Wolfish thoughts

The infrequent musings of one wolfish character.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What a day

Today I got to sleep in. My Son went to daycare. Yay!. Went and spent some time with my wife at lunch without our son. wwoohhoo Adult time (not the private adult time but still was good). Ok, so thats all the good news. from there the day went south. My unemployment pay is put on a debitmastercard by Chase bank. No problem. Except after 7 atm trips and 5 calls to customer service they determined that the card is bad and that I need a new one. 5-7 business days!?!?!? No thank you I need it now money is getting tight. the nly way to do that is to pay 10.00 for the over night fee. Try as I might I cant get them to waive it. They waived the 5.00 new card fee (since it was a defective card from the beginning.). Well to "Over night" it they needed to make a 2 pm deadline. so it will be here Thursday. Well since having to cross an international border, the guy that updated my address (was missing a building number Fedex needed) he actually said it might be Friday. He wanted me to know about the possibility of a delay just in case. Bravo to him. Well that was my day. So many plans and now I can't do any until the weekend. I had so much I wanted to do. Oh well.


Just a few grumbling wolfish thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home