My Wolfish thoughts

The infrequent musings of one wolfish character.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ok so it takes a while

OK so my posts are not as close together as some. I tend to be busy, and being an aquarian, sometimes scatterbrained. Sue me. Well I have been Laid off (as of July 25th) and have been a stay at home dad. Sometimes it is harder work that having a job, but I love every minute of it. I might not say so in a stressful moment, but when things are calm I love it. With the unemployment income and lack of gas and border expenses, things actually seem better. Funny how it works out. Now I have time with my family and can concentrate on getting some of my computer certifications. Once those are out of the way, I am going to try to get some schooling, even is its an associates degree. Most employers want college and certs.

There were plans about moving to the Bahamas at the end of December, but that may be on hold a little. Depending upon how things go, because just up and moving without a job to go to would be ridiculous. The current recession is affecting at least three countries, Canada, the U.S.A., and the Bahamas. All of which would be where we would look for jobs. Things could be worse.

My Wife, the eternal worrier, sometimes worries about things, even when the figures and proof show otherwise. She can always find something to worry about. So much so that I worry about her mental state sometimes. She is getting better albeit slowly. Hopefully within the next couple of months I can help her to relax. I can use any prayers people are willing to offer.

So until next time, whenever that may be.

The Wolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home