My Wolfish thoughts

The infrequent musings of one wolfish character.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Monday, August 18, 2008

Testing a few pieces of software

I figure I might write more if I don't have to actually surf to the blog site and log in then think of what I want to say. I have been testing a few pieces of software so i can just launch an app and type, click post and then close the app. I have tried a few and so far the Microsoft writer is the one that appears to be working the best. I have had a couple of others that either the set up was detailed (and me being a geek thats saying a lot) or froze upon opening. Im going to be testing out more but this one appears to work the way I want it to. (makes my skin craw the its an MS product..lol)


Just a few Wolfish thoughts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home