My Wolfish thoughts

The infrequent musings of one wolfish character.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Friday, August 21, 2009

the joy of a 2 yr old swimmer

1.00 Canadian well spent on the flotation water-wings. The wonderful
pieces of inflatable plastic for a child to learn to swim with. Aiden
LOVED them. The gleam and excitement in his eyes when he realized Daddy
wasn't holding him and he was not sinking to the bottom of the pool. He
loves the pool, don't get me wrong. This just made it all the better!
He ran and ran (or swam and swam) from the shallow end to the deep end.
And back to the shallow end. Then back to the deep end. So on and so
forth. This took place over the course of 30 to 45 minutes. Maybe
close to an hour, I am not 100% sure. Tomorrow Mommy and I are going to
video the swimming. I will link the video so that all interested can view.

just a few wolfish thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home