My Wolfish thoughts

The infrequent musings of one wolfish character.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Visitations from the past

So in the past couple of weeks my oldest son has been up for a
visit. It has been fun and good to have him up here. We have been doing
some bonding, or so I think, and getting closer. I have done what i can
to try to help him feel relaxed and welcome in this strange
environment. Let's face reality, I have barely seen him in the past 12
years. I am more a voice on the phone once a week. I think things are
going well.

We have had several geek moments together. Computers and their
software (especially games) hold his interest quite well, as well as
roleplaying (specifically D&D). Luckily I am into all of that (a little
lite on the game software though). but we have had fun. I am really
going to hate when he has to leave, but alas, nothing is forever.

Just a few Wolfish thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home